Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 106!


Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has been amazing to reflect back on how much I have learned. I'm thankful I had this opportunity to learn and grow spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally. I can definitely say missions are a life changing experience!


I know the Lord is pleased with the service I have done and so am I. I am proud to say I have no regrets and have tried my hardest. I am thankful for all of my companions, they all have taught me something.


Other than that since my last email we had another baptism. Manny was baptized and he was super excited about it! The cool part about it was that Nick was able to do the baptizing! It was a very special experience!


Conference was amazing! We just watched it at the church and some members brought us some food. So we had a full on buffet and conference for ourselves haha. I'm super excited for this next upcoming conference. It will be interesting to say the least!


Elder Rose will be staying in the area and will be with one of his previous companions. He is super excited for that.


I'm excited to start this next chapter in my life and continue to learn, grow and work hard!

The Church is true, the book is blue, and I'll be done in 2 (days)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...