Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, February 26, 2018

Week 21


Another Six weeks in Carlisle!

Well It looks like this Wednesday is the end of mine and Elder Dameus's companionship/party in Carlisle!  I am staying in Carlisle and my new companion is Elder Brown! Hopefully he's cool!

We picked up a new investigator named Timmy Morrison. He's pretty cool! The first time we were going to meet with him he texted us and said, "Meet me around the back in this shed. I will be waiting for you." At that moment we were pretty sure we were going to die.. luckily he is super nice and we did not die! 

Other than that not much else has happened! I hope ya'll are doing well and love to hear from y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...