Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Week 88


Heyo, this week has been awesome! But sadly Elder Baggaley is leaving, and I'm staying. My new companion is Elder Balderee. He's been out 3 months now. I guess they keep sending me the new missionaries to keep me in line haha! Today was awesome! We visited big round top and devils den on Gettysburg battlefield. It was super fun! We also got to make homemade pasta with a nonmember!



Work wise has been good we have two people on date currently and will soon have three. Two for the end of June and one for the beginning of July. Hope it works out! That's all for this week, hope all is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...