Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, August 5, 2019

Week 97


Westminster is Bestminister - This week has been great! A lot has happened in the short span of just a week! I don't even know where to start!

We invited two people we're teaching to be baptized, Nick and Manny. They were a little hesitant at first, but they said they would pray about a date to know when they should be baptized. We finally got Nick to church and he loved it! He said he planned on coming every week. We'll meet with him tomorrow, so hopefully that goes well!

We had zone conference this Wednesday, it was super awesome. It was super focused on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and how as apply it we become converted. I thought it was super good!

Other than that I am in my second trio this transfer! This one should be at least until the end of the transfer though. It's good to hear from ya'll! I'll talk to ya next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...