Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, December 11, 2017

Week 11

Another Day, Another Dollar..I mean soul.

This week has been the craziest but slowest week of my life! Nothing but tracting upon tracting all week except for the weekend!

Tracting was the usual talked to some people who slammed the door. Talked to some people who were smoking some big fat joints. Talked to some drug dealers. Talked to some anti-Mormons. Nothing too crazy.

Saturday was the ward Christmas party and we wore our ugly sweaters and I've never had so many ward members come and talk to me! Also sadly Santa wasn't into the whole idea of me sitting on his lap for a picture.. sorry no picture of that guys.. 

Sunday was crazy! Try going to church while making sure your investigators go to church while running a baptism! Luckily it worked out in the end but it was the craziest Sunday of my life!


3 Nephi 1:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...