Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, December 18, 2017

Week 12

This week not much has happened. We taught a new investigator named Sam. He's from South Sudan. We committed him to read, pray, come to church, and put him on date in the first lesson! Which is awesome!

We also got one of our investigators John Nash FINNALLY to church. Everything he heard applied to his life and was what he needed to hear! Which was awesome!

We had a live nativity, I got to be the inn keeper who slammed the door. Everyone said I was being too nice. Sooo the last time I yelled at the top of my lungs "NOOOO ROOOOM!" and slammed the door as hard as I could. All Joseph could say was, "Geez!" Funniest thing ever! Everyone after came up and asked if it was me! They could'nt believe I could get that loud! 


Other than that nothing has happened! Next weeks email should be pretty great because it's Christmas Eve week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...