Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 25

 Martinsburg, West Virginia

Well these couple weeks in Martinsburg have been awesome! Lots of stuff has happened. 

The first two days I was here it snowed non-stop. It snowed a foot and a half. We were snowed in for two days! 

We also went to Antietam battlefield. 

We do yoga every Monday morning. 

We play volleyball every Saturday morning. 

We volunteer are the veteran hospital. And on the fifth floor they have a lot of old people they take care of. We are their friends. We talk to them and and wheel them around. There's two guy's in there who are over 100 years old! One of them, every time we ask him how's he doing. He says," I'm old." Haha they're super funny and awesome to talk to. 

The people in my district are Elders Walgamot, Teske, (and my companion) Jacobsen. And we have Sisters Stringam and Eborn. They're all great missionaries. 

The ward's awesome and we eat a tons here. I can already tell that I'm going to gain some weight here!

Conference was awesome! Some new changes coming up that I know are a part of the hastening! All of the changes are just like the changes to PMG (Preach My Gospel). I'm super excited for it all to happen!

That's all for this week! Love ya guys!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...