Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Week 27


Well this week has been a fun one.

It has basically been raining non-stop. Plus it's allergy season. And on the east coast it is a 100 X worse, because there's a 100 X more plants. Elder Jacobson gets super bad allergies so we had to stay in a couple days. 

We did pick up a new investigator on the street named Joey. So that was pretty sweet! 
Monday we went to Harper's Ferry. Which is super cool. Whole bunch of history there! There were some BYU students there so that was a weird coincidence! 

I had to give a talk on Sunday. The second counselor said I would just need to bare my testimony and introduce myself. But then Saturday he called me and said that the high counselor wants me to give a talk. So I had to prepare a talk in less than 24 hours. And also that Sunday I got to teach gospel principles. So people just got to listen to me all Sunday. I'm so sorry for them haha. 

We also had the opportunity to teach some Jehovah witnesses yesterday. Definitely do not recommend it haha. Won't even listen to ya... 

My blog is:


But anyways hope all is well. Love you guys and I pray for y'all. Talk to you next week!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...