Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 7

Well this week has been interesting! Lot's of things have happened! I had exchanges on Tuesday, so me and Elder Lartey (Pronounced Late) were companions for the day. We knocked on doors all day and all night! It was pretty intimidating just because I've never knocked on doors before! We knocked on a door and a lady answered it. She wasn't interested but she asked her husband if he wanted a "Mormon lesson." To her response he said, "If they want to teach me naked." So we almost taught a naked man this week. 

We had a meeting all the way in Walkersville, Maryland the next day. So me and Elder Lartey had to wake up early to meet back up and exchange back then drive two hours to the meeting. Not too fun..

We taught some lessons this week with brother Gibbs. He help teach Carros about priesthood authority. We also taught a lesson to one of our eternigators. I'll try to get a picture with him this week so you can see the legendary Brother Gibbs.

We also got a pass for the War college next to our house. So now I can enter into the barracks with my own ID!

More car troubles. We were pulling into a steep driveway and the driveway caught the bumper and long story short we get to now replace the bumper as well haha. Oh well! 

My mom has created a blog at Elderparkerbeardall.blogspot.com go check it out I guess! That's all for this week!

Correction, my mom said that the blog was created by Callie Winters even though she would love  to take credit for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...