Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, November 27, 2017

Week 9

Turkey Day!

This week has been pretty good! It has to be! It's the one week I can finally eat enough food!

Not much has actually happened missionary work wise! Thanksgiving day we had the day off. So we went to a members house and ate food for days. I ate all the mashed potatoes like usual! I also introduced Elder Dameus to sweet potatoes with marshmallows and Thanksgiving itself! Afterwards we played some spoons and other card games!


On Sunday the missionaries gave a presentation in sacrament meeting about light the world. It was awesome! The video is sweet and I suggest ya'll go check it out! Light the World is going to hopefully be even bigger than last year!

I'm trying to upload my pictures but it says the file corrupted so I'm going to send a selfie instead for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...