Elder Parker Trey Beardall

Elder Parker Trey Beardall - Maryland Baltimore Mission

Monday, November 20, 2017

Week 8

One word...Life.

Where do I even start.. I guess I'll start with the good stuff. 

I finally taught my first lesson to a family! It was even a family that I found! It was awesome and the Lord really does prepare people! 

I've gotten really good at cooking bacon as well.  

Watched a baptism and got to be one of the witnesses!

Watched the Face to Face yesterday with a random person that we didn't know! It was a pretty funny story actually. We stopped by this members house and his roommate answered the door saying that he didn't know where he was. Then we got a text about the face to face thing and we straight up just asked if he wanted to watch it with us and he agreed! It was pretty awesome! I recommend it!

I ate palm hearts and had macadamia nut milk for dinner which was pretty interesting!

Now for the bad stuff... 

We had our GPS die one night and so ended up walking five miles in the wrong direction and ended up getting to our house after walking 12 miles. 

It has also rained basically everyday and Elder Dameus's shoes got mold in them because they couldn't dry haha. 

We got dogs sicked on us! We knocked on a door and a light turned on but no one came so we started to leave. So I started to back up Elder Dameus because it was a super long driveway. Then around the corner of the house two big boxers came running at me. So I ran around and jumped in the car before they got to us.

Fun stuff this week! A lot happened! Hopefully more will happen next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 106!

Wow... It has flown by! I cannot believe how quick it has gone. 2 years, 106 weeks, 741 days. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It has...